Broker, ePro, SRES, Green
Michelle has nearly half a decade of experience as a realtor. She enjoys helping people and loves home design and negotiating as well. Both of her children are in college this year and she envisions getting more involved in the community. In the past she was a Girl Scout leader and former Music Parent Officer.
She is interested in design, loves old houses and nothing gives her more joy than seeing them brought back to life. She lightly rehabbed a 100 year old home in a small Michigan town and is amazed what paint, flooring and landscaping can do!
Thanks to her rehab experieance, Michelle sees the potential of a home and enjoys helping clients see that too.
Michelle’s interests are in healthy living, exercise, nature, travel and cooking. Her favorite spots in the community are the open spaces. She loves that the suburbs are seeing the value of this and specifically working to connect these places with miles of bike paths.
• Residential • Southern Suburban Area • Customer Interest
• Corporate experiences in sales and customer service
• Understanding the client needs and treating them as equal partners in the process of a home search
• Bachelor of Arts in Elementary Education-University of Illinois at Chicago
• Illinois Real Estate Broker License
• SRES- Seniors Real Estate Specialist Designation
• E-PRO- technologies and digital initiatives to link up with today's savvy real estate consumer
• NAR-National Association of Realtors- Green Designation
Please fill out the form below and I will get back to you as soon as I can